Main Artistic Research projects:
– “Sonic Complexion” (orig.: ‘Surfaces and colours of sound’) – Artistic Research Project at RMC, financed by the Danish Cultural Ministry, 2018-2020. Output includes albums (including Dear Earthling, Anterior Current, Spirit of the Hive), as well as texts, card decks, multiple mapping strategies, and so forth. Finished. Published at Research Catalogue.
– “Action – Reaction”. Artistic Research Project at RMC, 2015-16. Finished. Published at Research Catalogue.Artistic outcome: Album: Resonance (2016) – nominated for Nordic Council Music Price 2018.
– ”Habitable Exomusics”. Artistic Research Project at RMC, financed by the Danish Cultural Ministry, 2014-2015, finished 2015. Published at Research Catalogue. Artistic outcome: The album Trilogy ”Habitable Exomusics”.
– ”Proces”. Small scale Artistic Research Project at RMC, (2016-17). Artistic Output: Mysteries – live in Köln.
Articles from non-artistic research/development activities:
– “KUA Compendium”. 1st edition, Rhythmic Music Conservatory, Cph, August 2022. by J.A.
– “Becoming a researching artist – Situated perspectives on music conservatory learning and teaching”. Article, by Lars Brinck and Jacob Anderskov, in “Becoming Musicians”, by Stefan Gies & Jon Helge Sætre (Eds.) NMH publications 2019:7, 151–170.
– Anthologi-text: “Habitable Exomusics, et KUV-projekt”, in “Kunstnerisk udviklingsvirksomhed: antologi 2016”, ed.: Anne Gry Haugland.
Links to further info on selected Artistic Research Projects: